Extensive worldwide advertising, exceptional personal service.
“… John Rodriguez Yachts provided a first class yacht brokerage service with standards of excellence rarely found in the industry…”
Lagoon 400 Catamaran - SOLD
Sell your Yacht
Our enviable reputation and ability to deliver a high-quality private client brokerage service, targeted directly at the international blue water and cruising yacht market, is key to the sale of your yacht.
Listing your yacht with John Rodriguez Yachts is easy and straightforward. Fill in the simple form on this page or call + 44 (0) 7505 485 950 for further details.
Our Worldwide advertising across the major yacht sales portals, such as The Yachtmarket and Yachtworld.Com, combined with superior photography and video is just the beginning of the process.
We also provide accompanied viewings, ABYA marine conveyancing and a highly personalised service throughout the negotiation, legal and contractual stages, ensuring these vital areas are all professionally taken care of for you.
We are not restricted to just one marina location and your yacht may remain in commission at her home port or ashore.
We broker yachts in all locations, especially in and around the Solent area, including; Southampton, Hamble, Hythe, Lymington, Christchurch, Poole, Portsmouth, Gosport, Port Solent, Chichester and The Isle of Wight, with additional partners for yachts located across the wider UK and Europe.
For clients with yachts on River Hamble Moorings, we have a RIB for easy access.
John Rodriguez Yachts offers:
- Professional telephone and face to face, private client yacht broking.
- Accompanied viewings with experienced ABYA yacht sales professionals.
- Yachtworld.com advertising in 13 different countries, with over 2.5 million visitors per month.
- Additional extensive worldwide advertising on the leading international yacht sales websites, including Theyachtmarket.com, sailing-boats-for-sale.com and Boats.com etc.
- Your yacht’s details immediately sent to our daily updated database of active cruising yacht buyers.
- Targeted Facebook, Twitter & Social Media advertising and a full listing on the ABYA website.
- Professional sales negotiations and secure client account facilities at Lloyds Bank.
- ABYA yacht conveyancing & legal transfer of vessel title.
- Full-service brokerage fees from 6% +VAT
High-end professional photography with dedicated YouTube video advertising.
Hallberg Rassy 36 For Sale-005
035 Tradewind 35 For Sale
Rustler Bowman 45 For Sale-051
Principal yacht broker John Rodriguez is himself an experienced yachtsman and blue water cruiser. Prior to his over 10 years in the marine industry, including the chairmanship of ABYA, he spent 15 years in advertising and photography, working with agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi and major brands including BMW and British Airways. As a result, he brings a wealth of additional specialist advertising production knowledge to the brokerage.
A full service and comprehensive yacht brokerage package.
All of our brokers have completed the ABYA brokerage course and are experienced long distance yachtsmen and women in their own right.
Our full list of services includes:
- Accurate market appraisals using up to the minute market data
- RCD, VAT and Title documentation check
- Pre-sales preparation advice and inspection of your boat
- Detailed sales particulars
- Professional photography and or HD video
- UK, European and Worldwide advertising
- Advertising trade accounts across the major yacht sales websites
- 1000’s of buyers from Yachtworld.com Yachtmarket.com Boats.com etc.
- Full listing on the ABYA website
- Dedicated YouTube video channel
- Targeted Facebook, Twitter & Social Media advertising.
- Your yacht’s details immediately sent to a database of active buyers
- Co-broker agreements with partner offices across the UK
- Handling of all sales enquiries and qualifying of buyers
- Escorted viewings with experienced yacht sales professionals
- Sales negotiation and price agreement
- Professional ABYA Sale and Purchase contract administration
- Secure banking facilities through a dedicated Lloyds Bank Client Account
- Survey assistance and post-survey negotiations
- Transfer of title and MCA Bill of Sale administration
- The issue of closing statements on sale completion
- Full professional yacht broker indemnity insurance
- For clients selling ex VAT yachts in the EU, we are authorised to use the ABYA Customs Warehouse Scheme.
The above list of services is a guide, as precise details will depend on the individual circumstances of each vessel.
Fill in the simple enquiry form on this page or call + 44 (0) 7505 485 950 for further details.